JUST A SINGLE BEAT

Just a single word you emanated from your divinely
mouth; was enough for me to silence all ghastly
terrorism on this planet; with winds of ubiquitous
solidarity,
Just a single step you marched forward with your
immaculately tinkling feet; was enough for me to reach
each part of the globe where my comrades in
inexplicable pain; really needed me,
Just a single smile on your perpetually shimmering
lips; was enough for me to magically disseminate the
spirit of perennial brotherhood; to all quarters of
this gigantic Universe besieged with bizarre suffering
and pain,
Just a single resolution of your innocuously
uninhibited mind; was enough for me to unflinchingly
win all acrimonious battles; stand as an invincible
fortress; in the way invidiously devastating hatred
and malice,
Just a single wink of your enigmatically angel eyes;
was enough for me to pacify each tyrannically frazzled
entity on this planet; with the winds of nostalgically
romantic flirtation,
Just a single effort of your majestically enamoring
countenance; was enough for me to propagate the
essence of true perseverance; blossoming into the most
wonderful fruits of existence; till far and wide,
Just a single dream of your panoramically fantastic
mind; was enough for me to trigger those enshrouded
with ludicrously gloomy darkness; to fantasize beyond
the land of mesmerizing paradise,
Just a single caress of your ravishingly voluptuous
palms; was enough for me to incinerate flames of
untamed passion; even in the heart of the frigidly
soggy and saddened lake,

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form