YOU ARE MY BREATH

You’re the answer to all my riddles in life;
miraculously healing all my traumatized agonies; with
the insatiable magic in your voice,
You’re the voice that makes me celestially rest;
shrugging all my frazzled vagaries into non-existent
wisps of oblivion,
You’re a mountain of invincible strength that I needed
when I disdainfully collapsed; incessantly inspiring
me to add vibrant dimensions to every tomorrow that
blissfully unfurls,
You’re an incredulous magical wand; that metamorphoses
all my staggering impossible’s; into the winds of
irrefutably blazing triumph,
You’re a cloud of innocent angels; that always made me
feel I was that euphorically bouncing child once
again; even as I treacherously slipped towards the
corridors of extinction,
You’re a bountiful paradise of newness; triggering me
to indefatigably fantasize all brilliant day; and even
while embracing the mists of diabolical midnight,
You’re an idol of astoundingly philanthropic
benevolence; instilling in me the indispensable
ingredients of everlasting mankind,
You’re a river of perpetual harmony that cascaded past
my window; making me wholesomely bask in the
stupendous glory of natures mystical endowment,
You’re a bow of astronomical courage; relentlessly
transpiring me to unflinchingly fight for my
ruthlessly incarcerated tribe,
You’re a marvelously glistening shore that harbors all
impoverished in your compassionate warmth; teaching me
to forever salute the immortal religion of humanity,
You’re a fountain of divinely peace; bestowing my
famished existence; with pearls of royal wisdom and...

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form